These instructions contain three sections, namely: (research template, writing references, instructions for authors), and as below:
1- Manuscript Template
2- Writing References
The journal of Economics & Administrative Sciences use the Harvard (author-date) reference system. A complete reference list in alphabetical order must be supplied.
Examples of how references should be cited are given below:
- For books: Surname, Initials (year), Title of Book, Publisher, Place of publication. g. Harrow, R. (2005), No Place to Hide, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY.
- For book chapters: Surname, Initials (year), "Chapter title", Editor's Surname, Initials (Ed.), Title of Book, Publisher, Place of publication, pages. g. Calabrese, F.A. (2005), "The early pathways: theory to practice – a continuum", in Stankosky, M. (Ed.), Creating the Discipline of Knowledge Management, Elsevier, New York, NY, pp. 15-20.For journals: Surname, Initials (year), "Title of article", Journal Name, volume, number, pages. e.g. Capizzi, M.T. and Ferguson, R. (2005), "Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22 No. 2, pp. 72-80.
- For published conference proceedings: Surname, Initials (year of publication), "Title of paper", in Surname, Initials (Ed.), Title of published proceeding which may include place and date(s) held, Publisher, Place of publication, Page numbers. g. Jakkilinki, R., Georgievski, M. and Sharda, N. (2007), "Connecting destinations with an ontology-based e-tourism planner", in Information and communication technologies in tourism 2007 proceedings of the international conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2007, Springer-Verlag, Vienna, pp. 12-32.
- For unpublished conference proceedings: Surname, Initials (year), "Title of paper", paper presented at Name of Conference, date of conference, place of conference, available at: URL if freely available on the internet (accessed date). g. Aumueller, D. (2005), "Semantic authoring and retrieval within a wiki", paper presented at the European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC), 29 May-1 June, Heraklion, Crete, available at: http://dbs.uni-leipzig.de/file/aumueller05wiksar.pdf (accessed 20 February 2007).
- For working papers: Surname, Initials (year), "Title of article", working paper [number if available], Institution or organization, Place of organization, date. g. Moizer, P. (2003), "How published academic research can inform policy decisions: the case of mandatory rotation of audit appointments", working paper, Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, Leeds, 28 March.
- For encyclopedia entries (with no author or editor): Title of Encyclopedia (year) "Title of entry", volume, edition, Title of Encyclopedia, Publisher, Place of publication, pages. g. Encyclopaedia Britannica (1926) "Psychology of culture contact", Vol. 1, 13th ed., Encyclopaedia Britannica, London and New York, NY, pp. 765-71. (For authored entries please refer to book chapter guidelines above.)
- For newspaper articles (authored): Surname, Initials (year), "Article title", Newspaper, date, pages. g. Smith, A. (2008), "Money for old rope", Daily News, 21 January, pp. 1, 3-4.
- For newspaper articles (non-authored): Newspaper (year), "Article title", date, pages. g. Daily News (2008), "Small change", 2 February, p. 7.
- For electronic sources: if available online the full URL should be supplied at the end of the reference, as well as a date that the resource was accessed. g. Castle, B. (2005), "Introduction to web services for remote portlets", available at: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-wsrp/ (accessed 12 November 2007).
- Standalone URLs, i.e. without an author or date, should be included either within parentheses within the main text, or preferably set as a note (Roman numeral within square brackets within text followed by the full URL address at the end of the paper).
3- Instructions for Authors
- Manuscript can be sent using Submission system in the journal web site, or via e-mail ([email protected]) or ([email protected]).
- The manuscript is subject to the Turnitin plagiarism detection software before sending to reviewers, preferably the linguistic review in Arabic and English by the authors.
- The referenced facts adopted in the manuscript should not be taken from arbitrary Internet sites, but only those that rely on research published in international or local journals, books, dissertations and thesis.
- The Author’s Declaration and Manuscript Submission Forms (available in the Submisions section) should be completed formally and submitted before any action taken by the journal.
- The Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
- The amount of (200$) for the research. The research is not received unless the payment is made via Western Union to Mr. HASANEEN HUSEEN ABD MOHAMMED . The journal is definitely notified with the secret transfer number.
- The author must incorporate revisions required by referees within a maximum period of one month; however, final copy of manuscript should be viewed and approved by author within a period of three days maximum.
- The author/s should be declared if any, national or international organizations explicitly cover such fees for articles originated in funded research projects. If it is not announced by the author/s and if the grant authorities have a conflicting, in this case the manuscript will be rejected in any process of publishing while if the paper published in this case the journal marked on the paper by "retracted ".
Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences
College of Administration and Economics
University of Baghdad
Baghdad- Alwazerya - 16th street - Behind the Iraqi Scientific Academy BuildingWeb site: http://coadec.uobaghdad.edu.iq/
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]