Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- Please follow the instructions in the submission list to ensure that the research is not returned again. I have summarized the most important ones for you. Nevertheless, I prefer to see them. There are points that the researcher is supposed to abide by when uploading his research through the journal’s website, in addition to that they are shown in the new form (the journal’s template) Which you must use when preparing the research (sent in word format) and attached to the message inside (discussion window).
- The bold font is only for the headings of the research title and the titles of the main and secondary paragraphs (sub) and is not used for the rest of the text. This applies to all paragraphs of the research. The names of the researchers, font size 11, their addresses, and their affiliation should also be mentioned in full (section also) in a font of size 9. The space between the lines is a single ( Single) and for all paragraphs of the research.
- The main and secondary research sections are numbered and start from the introduction to the last section in it, and the sections must be set.
- Abstract should occupy the first page and includes the following items: (background of the study, problem statement and research objectives and major findings). The abstract must be clear and complete and describe the problem, the goal or purpose of the research, the scientific method used, and the most important results obtained. The abstract must contain within (150 to 250) words.
- The literature review is within the introduction (it can also branch out from the introduction) and must include recent citations up to the current year (2023) and 20% of them are indexed with the Scopus database.
- Proofreading (translation checking) of English language for the article in an excelent manner, and the electronic (or Google) translator is not fully relied upon, but it must be presented to a translator or a specialist in the language
- The type of font used is Times New Roman, and its size is 11 for all paragraphs and titles of the research, except for the title of the main research, which is 14.
- The titles of the tables and their numbers are written at the top of the table, while the titles of figures or drawings and their numbers are below it. Reference must be made to those tables and figures in the text or paragraph that precedes it.
- All terms must be clarified once before the term is mentioned individually in another part of the article.
- The arrangement of the references within the context of the article and in the list of refernces is according to the (Harvard) style that you should not forget to add a (Discussion of Results) section in your article, which is before the conclusions.
- A refereed quarterly scientific journal dealing with the types of research (theoretical, applied, and experimental) of researchers and others who are interested in the disciplines: (Management, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Operations Research, Finance and banking).
- Research is to be accepted in English under the condition of not previously published in any other journals. Research is subjected to scientific assessment. The researcher is also required to pay the fees of the assessment and publication, as well.
- The research paper should be printed in single spaces (word format). Paper Pages should not exceed (25) totaly : the standard number is (15) pages with font type (Times New Roman).
- Research submission to the journal is preferred in the fields of theoretical and applied studies, evaluation of techniques and cognitive concepts, comparative studies, case studies, building and developing theoretical frameworks, summaries of distinguished dissertations and theses, presenting and evaluating Arabic and foreign books, summarize and evaluate the work of conferences and scientific seminars inside and outside the country, comments and critical studies of researches published in journals, distinguished articles that published via websites that get along with the journal disciplines.
- Keywords: Provide up to six keywords which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
- Notification has to be added at the bottom of the first paper in case of any extraction belongs to thesis or dissertation. Title should be mentioned without researchers’ names.
- References should include: 20% of references are published in the journals indexed by Scopus. -80% of references are recent and are within the last 10 years.
- When the research is accepted, researcher should pay publication fees including hard copy of the journal volume in addition to the acceptance letter and documentation.
- This article has not been previously published, and it has not been submitted to another scientific journal for consideration (or there is a clarification on this matter provided to the editorial board in the comments section)
- The use of references is explained within the text and in the list of references in the approved form of the (template) that you must use.
- As for how to write the refernce within the context or paragraph, for example when the reference is placed at the beginning of the sentence, it is as follows: Gupta and Kundu (2001) studied… This applies to all previous studies and the theoretical aspect of the research. It is preferred that the verb that follows it be in the (simple past) when delving into previous studies, and there is no need to mention the name of the study. For example, if there are several researchers: Boerdonk et al (2020) developed … As for when the reference is mentioned at the end of the paragraph, the order will be as follows: (Afify and Zayed, 2018)
- The main sections are as follows: 1. Introduction 1.1 literature review 2. Material and Methods 2.1 Sub-section 3. Discussion of Results 4. Conclusion 5. Further Works 6. Acknowledgments (optional). 7. Author's declaration: References
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Please see JEAS originality guidelines for details. Use this in conjunction with the points below about references, before submission i.e. always attribute clearly using either indented text or quote marks as well as making use of the preferred Harvard style of formatting. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
The editor may make use of Turnitin software for checking the originality of submissions received.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.