Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A refereed quarterly scientific journal dealing with the types of research (theoretical, applied, and experimental) of researchers and others who are interested in the disciplines: (Management, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Operations Research, Industrial and Social Psychology, Educational and Supervisory Management).
- Research is to be accepted in English under the condition of not previously published in any other journals. Research is subjected to scientific assessment. The researcher is also required to pay the fees of the assessment and publication, as well.
- The research paper should be printed in single spaces (word format). Paper Pages should not exceed (25) totaly : the standard number is (15) pages with font type (Times New Roman).
- Font size (11) for the research paper. The research paper should be sent to the journal with the names of the researchers or researcher, the address of the researcher, the workplace, the mailbox, phone number, fax and e-mail.
- Research submission to the journal is preferred in the fields of theoretical and applied studies, evaluation of techniques and cognitive concepts, comparative studies, case studies, building and developing theoretical frameworks, summaries of distinguished dissertations and theses, presenting and evaluating Arabic and foreign books, summarize and evaluate the work of conferences and scientific seminars inside and outside the country, comments and critical studies of researches published in journals, distinguished articles that published via websites that get along with the journal disciplines.
- The abstract must contain within (150 to 250) words.
- Abstract should occupy the first page and includes the following items: (background of the study, problem statement and research objectives and major results).
- Keywords: Provide up to six keywords which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
Notification has to be added at the bottom of the first paper in case of any extraction belongs to thesis or dissertation.
Title should be mentioned without researchers’ names.
References should include:
20% of references are published in the journals indexed by Scopus.
-80% of references are recent and are within the last 10 years.
- When the research is accepted, researcher should pay publication fees including hard copy of the journal and copy of the extracted research in addition to the acceptance letter and documentation.
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Please see JEAS originality guidelines for details. Use this in conjunction with the points below about references, before submission i.e. always attribute clearly using either indented text or quote marks as well as making use of the preferred Harvard style of formatting. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed.
The editor may make use of Turnitin software for checking the originality of submissions received.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.