- The complainant selects “Contact us” from the journal site, and select complaints, then fill the complaint form.
- The editor- in Chief receives all comments and complaints, and acknowledges the receipt of all complaints.
- The complaint is reviewed with both the Editorial Secretarial and The Editorial Manager to handle complaints, investigate the claims and resolve them quickly.
- The editor- in Chief is encouraged to make recommendations for improving the system, and discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
- The editor- in Chief sends an explanation and information to the person submitting the complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a fair and effective manner. The Journal complaints management system aims to:
- Enable us to respond to issues raised by the complainants in a timely and cost –effective manner.
- Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process.
- Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable) , service, staff, and complaints handling .
or you can send any complaints please contact us through the following address: